What this policy covers
Logistics Job Shop Limited (“we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
The information we collect and how we use it
We collect data about you, both personal data such as your name and contact details, and sensitive personal data such as information in your CV. The relevant personal data may then be processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- to communicate with you on any matter relating to your search for a job and to answer your questions and enquiries;
- to assess data about you against vacancies which may be suitable for you;
- to enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or subscribe to alerts about jobs that in our opinion may be of interest to you;
- to send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking and general information about industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you;
- to market our range of services to you;
- to disclose to third parties, on a confidential basis, where we have retained them to provide services that you or our client have requested, such as references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, or verification of the details you have provided from a third party source;
- to disclose to regulatory and law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime or in order to comply with any law or any order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with any legal proceedings.
From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above. We will, however, keep your information confidential except where we disclose it as set out above and subject to the below paragraph.
We will use your contact details (your name, job title, telephone and fax number and your e-mail and postal addresses) to provide any services requested by you and also to tell you about important changes to the site and its functionality. These details will be used by us and by businesses within Logistics Job Shop, Road Transport Media and their associated companies to provide you with information about other services and products..
How we protect your information
The Internet is not a secure medium. We have put in place various procedures including firewalls and limited access backed by passwords as appropriate. Due to the nature of the internet, however, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet.
How long will your information be held for?
We will hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our contractual and statutory obligations and in accordance with our lawful interests as a data controller.
Can you find out what information we hold?
Can you amend such information or require it to be deleted?
Can you unsubscribe to our services?
You may at any time request us to confirm data we hold about you and may request us to amend, delete or update such data. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. If we are legally permitted to do so we may refuse your request but in such circumstances we will give you reasons for doing so.
You may request to unsubscribe from job alerts and marketing material at any time.
If you wish to contact us with respect to the above matters, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale of business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our professional advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
How to contact us