7.5 Tonne Customer Delivery Driver Installer Trainee 36705
7.5 Tonne Customer Delivery Driver Installer Trainee
7.5 Tonne Customer Delivery Driver Installer Trainee Avonmouth
Salary £9.79 - £12.73 plus appropriate shift premium
Hours of Work 06:00 - 17:00 or 10:30 - 21:30
41 hours per week
4 out of 6 days per week on a 5 week rota (Mon-Sat) to include 3 out of 5 weekends.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Successful completion of a 12-month installer trainee training programme to become a fully qualified John Lewis Installer.
• Train to complete installation of white goods, building of furniture and associated skills.
• Deliver excellent customer service by being an ambassador for the John Lewis brand.
• Under EU Driving and Working Time Directive regulations whilst meeting Health and Safety legislation within your daily tasks all the time being legally compliant.
• Deliver an outstanding customer service by being an ambassador for the John Lewis brand
• Clearly motivated in carrying out the Installer Trainee role whilst following the relevant legal and best practice requirements
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
• Valid UK C1 driving licence (with a maximum of 6 points)
• Valid DCPC (Drivers Qualification Card)
• Valid Tachograph Card
• Previous experience driving a 7.5 tonne vehicle
• Previous experience in a customer facing role.
• Strong verbal communication skills both over the phone and face to face.
• Able to cope with the physical requirements of the role (you will spend a lot of time delivering large two person items such as sofas, white goods, sports equipment, furniture, beds, and mattresses etc... ).
• Basic understanding of technology.
Required desirable experience skills and qualifications
• Installation and disconnection of white goods
• TV installations
• Assembly of flat pack
Employer: John Lewis