7.5 Tonne Customer Delivery Driver Installer 36704
7.5 Tonne Customer Delivery Driver Installer
Customer Delivery Driver Installer (7.5 Tonne Driver)
Full Time Permanent
Salary £11.05 - £14.37 plus appropriate shift premium
Hours of Work 06:00 - 17:00 or 10:30 - 21:30
41 hours per week
4 out of 6 days per week on a 5 week rota (Mon-Sat) to include 3 out of 5 weekends.
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking for individuals who will have the responsibility of maintaining the reputation John Lewis holds for customer service, by offering outstanding service in the delivery of customer's goods. We'll expect you to go the extra mile in everything you do, from loading your vehicle to dealing with customer queries.
You will be expected to contribute to the safe working environment by being aware of, and adhering to, legislative and health & safety requirements of the workplace and whilst in customer homes.
As a driver, candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge of the relevant regulations as well as possessing the correct skills to pass the driver assessment.
Candidates should be committed to achieving the Partner and customer satisfaction targets and Service Targets, within the context of the Partnership's core values, behaviours and principles.
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
• Valid UK C1 driving licence (with a maximum of 6 points)
• Valid DCPC (Drivers Qualification Card)
• Valid Tachograph Card
• Previous experience driving a 7.5 tonne vehicle
• Previous experience in a customer facing role.
• Strong verbal communication skills both over the phone and face to face.
• Able to cope with the physical requirements of the role (you will spend a lot of time delivering large two person items such as sofas, white goods, sports equipment, furniture, beds, and mattresses etc... ).
• Basic understanding of technology.
Required desirable experience skills and qualifications
• Installation and disconnection of white goods
• TV installations
• Assembly of flat pack
Employer: John Lewis